Tuesday 8 December 2015

Soundscape Inspiration



Above is a supermarket soundscape that I listened to and got inspiration from. I really liked how the sounds built up slowly and then became more obvious. I also liked the fact that the person who recorded it kept some of the original sounds of the supermarket, but also manipulated some of the sounds so that they sounded unusual and not what you would typically hear in a supermarket. I think this soundscape sounded really spooky and eery because of the loud sounds and manipulation. I quite liked this because it's the opposite of what a supermarket actually is and I'm hoping I can achieve the same feel with my soundscape. 
This was the only supermarket soundscape I could find online but it really inspired me and gave me idea's for edits that I could possibly do for my soundscape.






No comments:

Post a Comment