Friday 4 December 2015

Interview Final Idea

The idea that I decided to go with for my interview was interviewing my friend about why she chose to come to Brighton and what's appealing there for students. I really liked this idea as I thought it would be an interesting topic for roughly 18-25 year old's who are possibly looking into going to Brighton for uni or just want to know about the nightlife! 




Olivia Watson is a first year Business Management with Marketing student at the University of Brighton. She's very smart and knows a lot about Brighton as before she was a student she used to come here a lot on day trips etc. I thought she'd be perfect to interview to talk about Brighton as she knows it really well and what's good/not so good. Also, now she's a student she's able to talk about the university and what the city of Brighton has to offer for students in the daytime and nightime.


No comments:

Post a Comment